The objectives of Diocesan Family Service Centre
1. To uphold steadfastly the institution of Marriage.
2. To foster the security and welfare of family life and responsible parenthood.
3. To develop in people a proper understanding of human sexuality and genuine love in marriage.
4. To advance and defuse the knowledge of Natural Methods of Family planning on healthy, moral and scientific lines with a view to regulate the transmission of human life.
5. To preserve and advance the best values of Indian family life.
6. To promote family life education at all stages of life.
7. To co-operate with all men of goodwill, regardless of caste, class and creed with a view to promote the true goals of the family as the primary cell of society and so advance the welfare of the Nation.
(91-832) 2224140, 2431639, 2234028